Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day of photoshoots

Soo last friday was a day full of photography. At Create! Don't Hate Maddy and I spent most of the time taking photographs around the school. Unfortunately we did not have enough time to look at the images together, but I took them home, picked out what I thought would be the best, and edited them all just a bit so we won't have to worry about that stuff this friday. Ug I wish this was longer than four weeks. Anyways here are some of Maddy's photos:

After that I went to Lucy's where we did a photo shoot for a personal trainer. It was kinda cool, but just the amount of time it took and amount of photos we weren't going to use was sooo annoying. Oh did I mention also if was for a personal trainer.... yea I went to the gym later that night haha

No comments:

Post a Comment